Monday, July 29, 2013

Meaningless Frivolities....

What is important in life?
Wonder this as I sit here wasting my time.  Realising that the seemingly most important thing in life, is the love for one another.  We perish, and thus so does the love for ourselves, but the impact on others influences and affects society as a whole.  A selfless action, thus perpetually benefits for-evermore  in the smallest way.  Similarly, a selfish one negatively impacts in an indefinitely long way....
Hence materialism, and the general undermining of others for our Ozymandian selfishness is pointless.  Life ends almost quicker than it begins, at least it should be made the better of.  

A Self Portrait

I stare,

Looking into my eyes,
They look back at me,
empty fullness.



Piti?
Full meaninglessness,
I looked into my eyes,
They looked back at me,
empty fullness.

No comments:

Post a Comment